Wednesday

Day 3- 
We did the same thing again really. Got the clothes ready while the models got hair and makeup done which I wish was getting done. Then all day was spent doing photoshoots again. Quick caterlogue type shots. The models make it looks very easy and pretty. 
The new shoes and accessories to be shot.


The CLOTHES!

The shoes and accessories!

Ive realised that working in this section of the industry, ie the caterlogue type shots, is very restricting for stylists because theres rules and things arent allowed to be over the clothes etc, I think I'd rather work where I can do what I like and style to the max have a lot more freedom. 
There seems to be alot of repetition which at times can be boring as there is not an awful lot for me do, so i tend to help out etc but also just watch and take it all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment